Here’s a collection of Frequently Asked Questions. Hopefully, this will help you all as you make plans to join us at the conference on May 3-5, 2012.
- Click on the orange REGISTER NOW button on the right sidebar.
- Rates: $180 for individual
- $150 for groups of 5+ [discount group rate ends April 25th 10:00pm (PT)]
Lodging is not provided by the conference and is not part of the conference fee. You’re welcome to contact the following hotels nearby.
- Doubletree Hotel- Los Angeles/Rosemead, 888 Montebello Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770-4303 (323) 722-8800
- Holiday Inn Express – Rosemead/Montebello, 705 N San Gabriel Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770 (323) 726-1111
BOOKS FOR SALE:
Do you have a book that you would like to offer for sale? Please bring copies of the book, and email one of the organizers to let us know what you’re bringing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All of our exhibitor spaces have been purchased. Thanks for your interest!
Please feel free to bring your children. There will be child care available on-site for a small voluntary donation. If your children are not disruptive, you’re welcome to bring them with you into any session or breakout. We want the women to feel like they can bring their full selves to this conference and not have to check part of themselves at the door in order to attend.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS? Please contact us and we’ll get you answers.